Truck Recruiting company looking for billing person. We are looking for the right person to grow and stay with us long term!
Looking for someone who is willing to learn and share new ideas that benefit the improvement of daily processes. Must have knowledge of requirements for POD’s to process them.
• Minimum 1 year in billing/accounting background
• Minimum 1 year experience in Trucking Billing DepartmentResponsibilities
• Search and obtain rate cons for invoicing process
• Verify information on BOL for delivery signatures and locations
• Process invoices and match BOL/POD with rate con’s for processing accounts receivable factoring
• Process driver payroll with associated invoices daily
• Manage and process the billing workflow
• Follow up on BOL’s and necessary paperwork not received
• Research unbilled loads, rejected/ineligible loads and past due invoices
• Research chargeback loads from factoring and process broker bond or collections claim as necessary
• Assure accuracy of rates billed to our contractors
• Create or update Contractor profiles as needed
• Communication with contractors and brokerages for billing concerns or document requests
• Assist with other filing and office needs as requested
• As needed, assist with other functions of the Accounting/Billing Department.
• Salary: 500$
If you want to be part of a successful team, send your CV no later than 07.11.2022 on firstname.lastname@example.org.